Monday, April 8, 2013

Struggling and busy

Hi!  I have been struggling with what to do now. So I have been stitching both cross stitch and quilting.  My father in law passed last month.  He was a major part of my daily life.  So I have been trying to figure out what to do with my days.  I spent a few doing nothing, a few quilting, and a few cross stitching.
 Quilt for My dad's friend

LHN Flock Hope and Love

CC Santa's House, Poinsettia Place and North Pole Post Office

I have started CC Mrs Claus' Cookie Shop but I found I am a half of a stitch off.  I have to do some unstitching.  I also received LHN's third sheep in the flock.  I also am waiting sort of patiently LHN Orchard Valley Stitching Bee and Hometown Holiday.   

I have to travel to the west coast this month.  It will be a long trip for a short visit.  I am wondering what to take to stitch on the plane.  I can't wait to see which one it is.  

Happy Stitching!  

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Hey--you have been busy! Nice quilt... are you going to quilt-quilt it... machine or by hand? I have been eyeing lots of fun projects to do that involve quilting too! We can have a Quilting Bee!! Miss you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your 'sheep in a flock' makes me want to stitch them. The are beautiful. ~~ I am sorry about your father in law. Sending hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete