Wednesday, March 6, 2013

have you shopped?

Hi!
   The Nashville Show is over, have you increased your stash?  I have seen some really cute things from this market.  I did do a wee bit of shopping.  I didn't go crazy.  I have in the past just bought everything in sight.  But I think I had great self control this time.  Of course I found it easier to control myself by shopping on line.  There is something to being said for seeing it in person.  I compare it to chocolate, I'm OK with not buying and eating it until i smell then I have to hurry far away from it or I would be buying the whole lot.  If you have bought what did you buy?  I bought the new Lizzie Kate charts.

Happy Stitching!!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I have really only seen one piece I like, and it is by Jardin Prive...I may get it. I did just finish my initial M ... Miss you...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete