Friday, April 12, 2013

In honor of my up coming trip to Seattle

I like to explore the Internet for odd little facts about needlework.  I came across this little ditty   "In Seattle you haven't had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it's running. " ~Jeff Bezos.  It kinda fits me lately.  I quit drinking soda, which I loved, last year.  But I found sometimes I needed that little kick of caffeine so I had a coffee.  It went from having one once in a while to I almost can't wait for the pot to brew my cup in the morning.  On the days I go to the gym I find myself thinking how many minutes until I can have my cup of coffee.  I now LOVE my cup of coffee!  

I finished Shepherds Bush's My Stitching bag.  I also have been working on CC Santa Village.  I was a half a stitch off, I took out the mistake, I restitched and guess what, I made another mistake that I needed to take out again.  So I worked on another spot.  

The weather has been absolutely a gorgeous week. Warm, sunny and just enjoyable.  I worked in the yard so this week.   I brought out some of the summer furniture that goes around the pool.  I was going to sit outside and stitch but I just found myself just sitting and enjoying the sun.  But today they are calling for storms so I will sit inside and stitch.  Hopefully finish CC Mrs. Claus cookie shop.  Wish me luck.

Happy Stitching
Cindy

Thanks for all the comments, I love getting them!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I thought you already went to the northwest! I am confused! Glad you are stitching a bit! It was lovely weather a few days, wasn't it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete