Thursday, April 25, 2013

Allergies

We went to Washington over the weekend. I left my father in law to be laid to rest. It was long weekend to say the least.  I did take stitching but didn't touch it.  I haven't since we've been back either.  I'm not sure what is wrong with me but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it.  I have however read three books since last Friday.  Today, however, I haven't even been reading.  I awoke with a major allergy attack.  My head pounding, sinus stuffed and all over yuck feeling.  I took something to help and it did the pain and the stuffiness have subsided some but the fog has replaced them.  I have had allergies before but today is an attack I have not had before.  I hope it is just because the levels are high and not because I'm getting more allergic. Is that the correct grammar? Well, I off to veg out.  I don't think I can handle anything else. :)
Happy Stitching, Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Deja vu! I had a crappy allergy day too, even tho I was inside. Can barely take a breath without hacking up a lung! Gotta use my puffer... I am not so energized lately either. Email me... :)

    ReplyDelete