Monday, March 5, 2012

Tired on Monday

My hubby and daughter went with me on a road trip this weekend.  We had great fun with some relaxing moments.  I started this trip kinda as a joke thinking my hubby would not go for it but I am so glad he did.  I really wanted to attend the In Stitches Nashville Sunday.  I'm glad I did too!  We went to the cute town of Occoquan VA, where we had lunch and shopped a little. We checked in to the hotel and took a breath. But we had more shopping to do so off to Potomic Mills Mall.  Did you know that mall is a mile long and when you get to the end you have to turn around and go back the way you came to get to your car.  If you go where your walking shoes, you will need them.  We also stopped at the Truimph dealer so that hubby would be very happy too.  My daughter loved the mall.  I am so happy we got to spend time with her.  She is so busy most days I think she doesn't even sleep.  I am sad her boyfriend had to work and could not go with us, as well as my son and his girlfriend.  But someone had to watch the dogs.  And I appreciate them for that.
I have not finished all of my February projects and have not even started my March ones.  I think I need a hermit weekend.  I am going to work really hard the week to finish up February projects.  Wish me luck.


Happy stitching!  stop by later.

1 comment: