Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Stash on the way!!! :)

I was so tempted this weekend with the Nashville Market releases I couldn't take anymore so today at lunch I called my favorite shop and placed an order.  I ordered the new Shepherds Bush things of course, I just can't help myself.  Besides I love talking to all the ladies there they are so nice and helpful!  So on the stitching front I planed to finish up my February stitching this past weekend.  I was not as successful as I would have liked.  I did however finish one stocking by Blackbird.  I started the second one.  But last night I was so tired I could hardly hold my eyes open long enough to have dinner.  So today at lunch I did work on it a little bit.  So maybe the carry over will just be one stocking.  I will finish it before I start CC March cottage.  I will just have to more diligent in March. 
Sorry no pictures today.  On the next post I will show February finishes:)
How are your goals going?

Hang in there!

Check comments for what I bought, I just couldn't stop myself :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to order some new stuff. What did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am resisting! But that is just another way of saying nothing struck my fancy --- YET! Tonight I hope to finish the BIG piece I am working on, Feather Your Next by With Thy Needle! Wanted it done in February... Then it will be smalls while I do taxes in March! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I should have resisted too. But I really couldn't stop. I bought the new Shepherds Bush kits, I don't normally like Adam and eve samplers but this one I like. I also bought bean farm and Jenny bean spring. I didn't go too crazy, right? Good luck Maggie on your finish!

    ReplyDelete