Friday, February 24, 2012

Amazing!

It is amazing what a few drugs(antibiotics) can do for you.  I feel so much better today.  Except I will not meet my February stitching goal.  So I am a little down about that.  I did read an inspiring blog this morning so hopefully I can shake it off quickly.  I am going to try very hard to stay home and stitch this weekend.  I need some stitching time.  Nothing I can't stand more than having the stitching mojo working and feel so bad you don't stitch. I have nothing new finished, nothing new started but I did get my CC March cottage in the mail.  So I am ready to go on that one.  I also have a couple of other projects sitting in the wings hoping to see the light of day soon.  My house has been pretty boring.  What about yours?

I do want to say Congratulations to Sheryl For being 3 years cancer free.  She is a wonderful kind hearted person and deserves so much goodness to be showered on her!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  I love all the comments, they help alot!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your feeling better. Have fun stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! Did you accomplish your stitching goal for the weekend??? I did not get to sit and stitch until Sunday night around 8:30. I won't tell you what time I finally made it to bed... let's just say that I will be tired today!!

    ReplyDelete