Monday, March 12, 2012

February stitching finished

Hello!

Last night I finally finished the stitching I had planned for February.  It was a rough month for me and stitching.  I started my March stitching so I am hoping to get caught up and be right on track.  I do have quite a few things going on this month so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
The other goals I set in January are also coming right along.  I am eating healthier and felling the effects a few pounds are gone with more to follow.  I am still writing list of things I need to get done and checking them off when they are done.  I have been positive about life and my self with the help of my hubby, daughter and son.  I have begun to notice that maybe I did raise two good people.  My children are not babies anymore and I think they are becoming good adults.  At least this week :).
That's all I know or at least all I am telling for now!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a sucessful month. Remember one day at a time. And I think Nickie and Dalton are great. You did a good job mom!

    ReplyDelete