Monday, March 19, 2012

Exciting Weekend

My daughter got engaged this weekend!!!  We are all very happy.  We love her boyfriend and his family.  They make a great couple. 
Compared to that news the rest of my weekend was boring.  My hubby and I had a celebration dinner for our anniversary, 26 years.  We went to the Melting Pot.  We enjoy going it going there, the food is good, the atmosphere is quiet and the service is personal, of course all this means is pricey.  We only go maybe once a year.

I did not get much stitching done on Saturday.  I did however get some done yesterday.  I even finished BB Wild Clover and started CC March.  I hope to stay on my track this month.  I am not too worried because even if I don't I will get caught up soon.  I am sticking to my goals this year.  I am way ahead of last years finishes so I am happy with that.  Of course now I am thinking of working a on a wedding  piece which I should start soon and then leave the dates open for when they decide on "the day". 

thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Congratulations!! To you and Nicki!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations to Nicki (and to you as well)!

    Sorry it took so long, but I'm still way behind on my blog reading. April 17th can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete