Thursday, March 29, 2012

frustration

Sorry I did not update you sooner.  I really have been very busy.  No, we haven't been planning a wedding yet and no that's not why I am frustrated.  I'm frustrated because when you deal with people and things that can truly effect their lives you really need to keep to what you say.  I deal with this everyday.  I try very hard to treat our patients like I want a doctor's office to treat me.  Even if I don't have answer I try to call when I say I am and just update the patient.  It's not hard it is (wait for it) GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.  OMG!  I know we don't have that anymore, but yet we all want it. I am current dealing with a doctor's office and spoon feeding them the information they need to give my insurance company.  I guess it's a good thing I know insurance.  Sorry for the rant on to more important things.
I have been stitching.  I am almost done with my March stitching. I am going to have some time off in a few weeks and I think I will start a new larger project then.  I'm not quite sure what so stash digging this weekend and kitting up projects.  Speaking of digging through stash  ... I have a friend at work who's mother knits and crochets.  The mother is older and can't get around much so I packed up some nice yarn I had and was never going to use and gave it to her.  I figure it is my way of keeping  these arts going.  Have you passed along any of your stash?

thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment