Thursday, January 19, 2012

Discouraged

I was very happy to have started writing goals for each and the getting them done.  I felt very accomplished.  But Wednesday hit a snag.  I'm not really sure what happened but I didn't get any of my goals completed.  it just seemed like one thing after another kept creeping in my way.  So this morning I got up grab yesterday's goals add a couple of things and said to myself 'I AM GOING TO GET THIS DONE'.  Now remember these aren't big huge goals.  It really bothers me I didn't get them done.  So moving on.  January cottage is not moving as fast as I would like.  But Thursday is my early day so I am picking it up to work on it.  Of course with it being Thursday that also means grocery shopping day.  So when Hubby gets home we run to do that and then we are off to a meeting.  The meeting ends about 7:30 so I should have some time to work on it afterward too.  So we will see how it goes.
Thanks for stopping by. 

On a quick side note  . . . I have started a new vitamin regiment and taking Biotin for my hair, so far it isn't breaking as much and it's softer. I just had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment