Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday!

     Good Tuesday to you!  I have been busy already this week.  Work is good.  Home is good!  I am steadily working on my food intake.  This does not mean a diet because if you label it that you will never succeed.  I am calling it a change in eating habits.  All the bad food is almost gone from the house.  I have been to the grocery store twice and did not buy any bad things.  It's been all fresh fruit and veggies, with some steamers(but those are good for you I checked) and lots of chicken and even a turkey breast.  Oh and the water intake is GREAT.  I have had no soda for over a week.  I miss soda:(!  The exercise part is slow because it has either been to cold or raining to walk outside so to replace that I have taken up riding a stationary bike and doing Wii exercises.  On to the really good stuff.  I have finished 5 stitching projects.  So I did new a new start.  I really want to do this one each month that it is.  CC new monthly cottage series.  I started January.  I liked Jennifer's idea of doing them singularly but I did the Little House ones that way.  I am doing them all together so we will see how that turns out. 
     I have been writing little daily goals for myself.  Things like drink X amount of water, clean this or that, stitch for X amount of time, eat the right things and remember to think good thoughts about myself and others.  I started this this week so if it helps I will keep it up.  I write them on a post it and put it on my phone so when I look at the phone I remember to do those things.  So far so good.  I'll keep you up to date.  I am really striving for a more positive out look on life.  I hope everyone is too.  There are people out there that thrive on controlling what those around them think and do.  Don't be like that as the saying goes Karma can be a Bitch.  I believe in Karma.  In fact I have been on the receiving end of some.   So I hope you read this and feel HAPPY HAPPY THOUGHTS towards yourself and others. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Cindy 

No comments:

Post a Comment