Monday, January 23, 2012

Already Monday

Where does the weekend go?  Let's see, we celebrated my son's 18th Birthday with family.  Saturday I the day cleaning my sewing room.  It always seems to be a catch all around the holidays.  Once that was clean it was time for hubby and I to have DATE NIGHT!  We went to the movies and dinner.  It was good to get out just the two of us.  After we went home he went to bed(work at 5am)  and I stayed up to stitch.  I was up pretty late too but CC January was coming along nicely and I hated to to stop.  Sunday it was time to do some house chores and then you guessed it more stitching on CC January.  I was tired so it seemed to go much slower than I would have liked.  The piece is coming along if I get time it should be done by Wednesday, with CC February right on it's heels.  Now it's Monday and the week begins.  This week should no be too bad.  I have no appointments or meeting which is nice.  It's only work and home.  What does your week look like?    

1 comment:

  1. How did he get to be 18???!!! ohhhh....... I feel older!!!

    ReplyDelete