Thursday, January 26, 2012

Almost

It's Thursday already! I'm so happy because that means Saturday is just a day away.  I am however not thrilled my dryer wont be fix this Saturday as originally planned.  So instead of clean then stitching i will be washing carrying it to the laundry mat to dry then clean and if there is time stitching.  I hate putting stitching so far down on the list, especially when I am so close to finishing my January goal.  I just might have to stay up late and get it done.  I was hoping to have CC January finished last night but I just couldn't get it finished last night.  I'm close I have two more snow flakes and the bottom boarder to finish.  Then I will start CC February so I can get that done before the March one comes.
I'm am sticking to my goals.  I have done well so far.  My positive thinking is going pretty good, healthy eating is going well.  I haven't finished any projects lately but I am working on them.  and finally the loosing weight is very slow but I am trying very hard.  
I hope you have not given up on your goals for 2012.  It's still early keep at them:)

be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need to take your stitching with you to the laundry!

    I've been trying to use every spare second that I have to stitch becuase I don't have many spare moments these days. This morning I stitched while enjoying my coffee. It was only for ten minutes, but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the plan, stitch while I dry my clothes. That is the only thing good about going to laundry mat. I have been taking it everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey--how did I miss your blog?? Good for you sticking to your goals. I don't really 'set' any, though I do have things in my mind I want to do. If you only get 10-15 minutes a day to stitch, you would be surprised how much you DO accomplish! One trick I know when there are only small snipits of time --thread your needle when you stop, or leave your new thread in the piece where you left off. Then you don't spend time threading, and can get right to stitching! It really makes a difference to me! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete