Monday, August 1, 2011

WARNING!

IT'S AUGUST!  I'm sure most of you are going okay so what, but those who know me know this is not my favorite month of the year.  And that is being nice.  I really have come to wish from August 1st to September 1st there was a delete button. It seems to always bring bad things.  I am already experiencing some of it and it is only the first day.
I will try to update you on July.  I have finished a couple more of Shepherds Bush's monthly musings.  Only two more to go.  I have worked on the Mystery Sampler as well, not much to show but every stitch counts.
And I hate to say it but that's it for the stitching side.
On the personal side all has been quiet.  I like it like that.

If you don't hear from me it is August working is wonders. 

Until we meet again...Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I'm beginning to hate August too! Last year it was DH's car accident on my Birthday.

    Can't wait to see what this year brings.


    SIGH.......

    ReplyDelete