Friday, August 5, 2011

So it's Friday.

     I made it through the first week of August with just the blues.  Hey that's good for August.  I love to tell you I got loads of stitching done this week, but I didn't.  My mood has been yucky.  I am trying but it's the little things that get me down.  Yes I do realize that I am super sensitive right now.  But have you noticed how many people are so wrapped up in them selves to even notice that small gestures can help someone who is down.  A kind smile, holding the door open, and just remembering to say pleas and thank you, these things cost nothing and yet mean so much.  Do you notice people around you?  I know I try to say please and thank you, smile, at least nod and hold doors for others.  I also know I'm not perfect at it sometimes I too am so wrapped up in my thoughts I forget to be kind. I have begun to ramble.  Sorry about that.  I have just noticed how some people around me have been acting like they are the only ones in the world.  I'm lucky it's people I learned along time ago I could never count on for anything support. 
Now that I have rambled on about that.
     Let's talk stitching I am almost done stitching the 12 Monthly Musings by Shepherd's Bush.  I have Hive and Leaf to finish.  I started Hive and I just couldn't get the stitches right I put it in three times and have to take it out three times.  That's when I decided to set it aside and work on something small that would work up fast.  I started Keep Love by Shepherd's Bush.  It would be if I would actually pick it up and work on it.  It spent last night just hanging out in my lap looking at me.  And this afternoon I felt a lovely headache coming on so I have tried to stop it in it's tracks.  My plan is to work on it tonight and finish it.  Tomorrow my hubby and I are going to travel to the Williamsburg outlets.  Crazy I know.  When we made the plans we did not realize it was tax free weekend.  We would go next weekend but he may have to work.  So we are hoping to get there early get what we need and get out.  Luckly we only need and couple of things.  I would order online but then I would miss going to the cross stitch shop up there.  So for me it's a win win.  We will head home to the pool.  Hopefully there will be no rain.  But if there is rain that just means stitching time. 

Wow in spell check I realize this is a long post.  Sorry I felt like being chatty.  If you want to drop me some comments I would love it.  They can be good, bad, on stitching or not.  I would love to hear from you.

Until we meet again.. .Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment