Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OH MONDAY

    It is Monday which means we have to go back to work.  How was your weekend, other than hot?  It seems like all over the country as been feeling the heat.  Well we hit the pool for just a little while on Saturday because it began to rain.  Inside it was all smiles. Emily stayed with us until late into the evening.  She is such a happy little girl.  The only time she even thinks of fussing is when she is hungry.  With Emily keeping us busy there was little time to stitch.  I'm not complaining just explaining why I did not get any stitching done.
    On Sunday we slept a little late so that put us running our errands late. We had lots of little errands nothing huge.  Our last stop was grocery shopping which I don't think anybody likes doing.  After we got home we spent some time in the pool.  And yet again no stitching done.  I think my mojo has taken a vacation.  Maybe it will make a pit stop at my house tonight.
Until we meet again. . . Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment