Friday, August 12, 2011

Change.

I had my yearly check up yesterday. YUCK!  We all know the one.  Mine included blood work too.  This was only the second time I have seen my new doctor.  She is really funny and sweet. She even has a sense of humor which is a must with me.  I talked to her about my struggle with losing weight.  She wanted to do some test on my hormones.  She said if they are off the weight won't come off.  Now I am waiting to see what happens now.  She did change some of my medicine.  Hopefully some of the way I have been feeling will get better.
     I have finished the little heart piece by Shepherd's Bush Keep Love.  It is a cute little piece.  I'm not sure why it took me so long to finish.  Now I'm not sure what I want to work on.  What are you stitching?  Any ideas for me?
    I have been thinking of placing an order for the new things from Shepherd's  Bush.  The girls really have out done themselves this time.
I hope your week was a good one.  I hope your weekend is even better.

Until we meet again...Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment