Thursday, July 14, 2011

I did it!

Do you remember in my last post when I was trying to get hubby to go see Harry Potter?  Well, I did it!  I bought tickets today to go in the morning.  I am very excited.
I have been on vacation this week.  Before you ask it was sort of a staycation.  Hubby and I did travel north to visit a few places we like.  A couple of cross stitch shops for me and motorcycles shops for him.  We were very happy. 
I did get some stitching on the drives.  This lead to two finishes.  They are small but a finish is a finish.  I have been working on my Mystery Sampler while at home.  Here are some pictures.  I have included Summer Flies my finish from last week. 
 Summer Flies by SB
 Summer is Waving by SB
 Shepherd's Sheep by SB
Oh and my son had some friends over today.  I made cupcakes.  The good news they look really good the bad news I ate one.  I just have to adjust my points for the day.  Because it was really GOOD!

Until we meet again...Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment