Thursday, June 30, 2011

IT IS HOT!

     I am not complaining just making a statement.  It is so true though.  I thought the 'dog days' were in August.  I think they moved.  I am grateful we replaced our A/C unit this winter.  Please don't think we did it because we were planning a head.  The heat burned up so we had to replace it all.  But it is nice in the house now.  The pool helps too.
     I am still waiting on my glasses it has only been a couple of days.  So instead of trying to fight to see the Mystery Sampler I have put it aside. I just picked up something last night to calm the nerves.  It was a Shepherds Bush window pane, the summer one.  I can see it very well and should finish it before my glasses get here.  Then I can go back to work on the Mystery Sampler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment