Sunday, June 26, 2011

Uneventful weekend

    I have not done a lot of stitching this weekend.  Did I mention I went to the eye doctor this week?  Well unfortunately I did.  He told me my prescription has not changed that much but they are not talking to my brain. I have one eye that sees up close and one that sees far away.  He said I could wear contacts but that I would see much better in glasses.  So I am waiting for the glasses.  I can see my stitching with readers but it is a struggle.  So instead of getting frustrated with the piece, because I do love it I will wait hopefully they will come in this week. at least before next weekend.  It's a three day weekend and I could get lots done. 
    My hubby's work had Family Safety day on Friday.  It was lots of fun.  There were hot dogs and hamburgers, watermelon and they even had s'mores.  They gave each family a safety kits. 
    Well I'm off to make sure I am ready for the workweek. 

Until we meet again, Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I understand eye issues. I too could wear contacts, but I can see my work so much better with my glasses. (Of course, I still like to wear contacts every now and again.) Once you get your glasses you will wonder how you ever got along without them.

    ReplyDelete