Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's Wednesday!

     I'm not sure how I feel about today.  Part of me feels like screaming, another part feels like crying and yet another is calm.  For now the calm piece is fighting hard to stay in control so far so good.  I hope that all the mothers weather they have human children or furry children or both had a GREAT Mother's Day.  I just wanted some yard work done and yesterday I received that gift.  I am very excited about it.  I get to expand my little tomato garden to include some plants my daughter brought over.  I currently have them in pots but soon they will be too big. 
     My hubby is getting ready to for a long bike ride.  I wasn't suppose to go at first it was going to be a guy thing.  But the guys backed out. He is determined to go and I hate for him to go alone so I said I would go with him.  But last week I began having dizzy spells, along with a few other things, but long story short my blood pressure was dipping really low.  The doctor has taken me off of one of my blood pressure meds.  She said between the CPAP and the diet and exercise I have lowered my blood pressure. YEAH! for me.  So even though I have not lost weight in two weeks at least it is showing in other ways.  I could not be happier. 
     I know that I should be talking about stitching but the truth is I have not done much.  Therefore I have nothing to show and nothing to talk about.  I hope that with hubby gone for a few days I will get more done.


Until we meet again, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment