Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wonderful Day!

Well hubby has only been gone since the morning but I have gotten some major house work done.  I have cleaned the carpets and the usual cleaning dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing and let's not forget laundry.  Do you remember the deal I made with myself finish three UFOs and then I get to start a new finish.  Well I need to stitch a birthday gift, so I kinda broke the deal but to redeem myself I will stitch this and then go right back to that third finish.  The birthday gift is for a special friend.  I hope she likes it.  She is really hard to buy for because she doesn't really want for anything.  I have never stitched for her before so I think it's a great idea.  I have to be done with it by next weekend.  I think I can do that.  I will post a picture after I give it to her.  I hope your weekend is going as good as mine is.  Now it's time to stitch until I can't hold my eyes open. ( by the way the stitch until late is what makes it a wonderful day)

Happy stitching until we meet again!  Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment