Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Day!

I hope you are well today.  I am feeling okay.  I could use a pick me up kind of day.  You know the kind where it's nothing special but still just a good day.  My weight loss has not progressed like I hoped but I am still loseing just not as fast.  I hope that means it is going to stay away.  I think I lead a boring life because I have not done much at all.  My daughter brought over some plants for me for Easter and I planted them.  But that is about all the exciting news around here.
On the stitching front very little there too.  I just could not work on that Black Bird piece any more so I picked up something else, Lucky by Shepherds Bush.  They are always good to turn to.  I can always find one that moves me to stitch.  I hope to have it finished before the weekend and then I can start something new.  Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment