Thursday, February 10, 2011

A finish and snow!

I did not finish yesterday but I did today! YES! That is my second finish for the year. I normally have at least 4 by now. When you have no mojo that is what happens. I pulled the things for the next musing. This is number eight. Hopefully I can whip this one out over the weekend.
I said they were talking snow for today and it really did. I thought okay a dusting, nope we had two inches. I know some say that is nothing. Like I said before we aren't use to any.
On to other things...my husband and I have been planning a trip to Daytona Bike Week. We went last year. It was probably one of the most relaxing fun times I have ever had. No kids,(remember mine were 23 and 16 at the time) no worries about not seeing all family members and most of all no worrying about being anywhere at any special time. It was great. Last year there was a mix of boys and girls that we went with, and this I think I am going to be the only girl. I did consider not going hubby will help me find the cross stitch shop that is listed as being there. Don't tell hubby but that's the real reason I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment