Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow again?

Some out there may love the snow. I do enjoy a good snow day. But this year we have had more than our share. The problem is that here in the Tidewater area we only get snow maybe once a year, on a rare occasion we get two snow days. This year we first had some snow before Christmas, with a huge storm the day after Christmas, soon after that another. I think we have had enough snow for a while. If the snow misses our area on Thursday I will be just fine with that.
On the stitching side I lost my stitching mojo a little bit. But today I found it. I am almost had a finish tonight. Maybe tomorrow. If I get a chance I will try very hard to finish at lunch time. I even tried starting a new project thinking how we all love the thrill of a new start. When that didn't work I said to myself just finish already. So that is what I am going to do. I am finishing my project tomorrow!
So with that said I am off to bed, dreaming of finishing. Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment