Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stitching Group

I used to belong to a stitching group.  It was so much fun. We would get together once a month to snack and stitch and yap.  We took turns hosting.  We would pick a Sunday that worked for everyone of at least most and someone would volunteer to host.  It was a great way to bring friends and stitching together.  I don't belong to a group anymore but would love to find one again.  I encourage you to get together with your friends and try one. 

On the stitching front not much going on. My stitching mojo seems to be on vacation, again.  But I am about to get a stash boost.  In case you didn't know the Nashville Needlework Market was last weekend, and I preordered a couple of things.  But yesterday I order all the new Shepherds Bush projects.  I know I really don't need it, but it was so cute I just had to have it. 

Happy Stitching until we meet again!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment