Sunday, July 29, 2012

Slow July :)

I can say July has been pretty slow. I love it! We have had one big event this month. My dad's side of the family had a cookout to reintroduce each other. It was one of the nicest cookouts I have been to in a long time. I reconnected with my cousin that I had not seen in thirty years. It felt like we have always been together. I am hoping for more good times to come.

I have really been working hard on my weight loss goal. I have lost 69 pounds so far. I have been able to stop taking all of my medication. I need to buy some new clothes but I'm comfortable in my old ones. I can't seem to get over the fat girl feeling.

On my stitching side I finished Country Cottage's July and I'm working August. I have also been working on a few other projects that I started but never finished, nothing notable. I also have doing a little stash cleaning and listing some on EBay.

I want to welcome my new follower! Thanks for stopping by! :)

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great going on the weight loss and the loss of taking your meds! Woo hoo! Hope your August is uneventful and restful too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete