Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Monday

I am sad to see the weekend go by so quickly.  I was having great stitching mojo.  I finished CC's Februray and started BB's Violet stocking.  I'm about halfway through the stocking with high hopes of finishing it tonight.  I was going to work on SB New Year's scissor fob at lunch today.  I have had it in my purse for a couple of weeks now, you know just in case I am somewhere and I get time to stitch.  But it did not come with a needle and for some reason I wasn't carrying any extra stuff.  This means I must rethink my stash I carry aroung with me.  I must put together a little stitching kit that I carry with me everywhere.  I am kidding.  I just browsed other blogs.  I can't wait to get home so I can finish the stocking and maybe start the next one.  I have really been itching to start Raise the Roof's Love Laundry.  I have had it kited forever and for some reason it has been calling out to me 'stitch me, stitch me'.  I'm off to stitch!

2 comments:

  1. I have done 7 of the laundry lines, they hang in Rachels laundry room. They are fun stitches. I wish they would make a baby clothes line. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carry a small project in my purse with me at all times. You never know when you will get stuck at a bridge lift, traffic jam, long line at the bank, long wait at the drs office... I accomplish much that way! Keep up the positive thinking

    ReplyDelete