Friday, February 10, 2012

little set back

Starting with the New Year I set goals, not many but a few.  I sat down last night and looked at my progress.  The weight I lost two pounds and trying to move more eat less and the right stuff. Good.  Positive thinking about other but mainly about me.  I had a huge set back early this week but I am trying to bounce back and dwell on it. Not bad.  I was going to finish projects, I can't complain because I have finished seven this year and about to finish the eight later tonight.  Good. And finally the finishing weekend, one a month.  I didn't do it in January and have not done it yet in February.  I'm thinking I should do the next two weekends and then at least I am caught up.  What do you think?  Sound like a plan? I do have to work a half day in the morning but I really don't have much else planed at the moment.  I could still get a lot done in a day and a half.  Maybe?  If I do I'll post pictures. 

Thanks for reading my ramblings.

1 comment:

  1. Your moving forward and that's a good thing. Keep up the good work. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete