Thursday, September 8, 2011

AH! September is here.

       I know it's been a while sorry about that.  They say if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.  So that is what I did.  I have been stitching on the pink snowman(woman).  I finished night before last.  I changed one of the colors, it was too close to the fabric color.  Now I am contemplating what to start next.  My goal lately has been to finish things I have already started.  I have been doing well with that, but we all know there is nothing like starting a brand new project.  With market just a few weeks ago the designers out did themselves by putting out some beautiful designs.  What do I do?  Any ideas? I'm thinking a  fall project.  September brings cooler mornings and earlier sunsets.  It really brings great designs.  I always love the fall designs the colors just pop right off the fabric and beg to be stitched. Email me let me know what you are stitching. 

Until we meet again.... Cindy 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment