Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hurricane came?

Irene did not make an impression at my house.  We had power the whole time.  Maybe a flicker or two but no big deal.  I do know that I was very lucky, some areas are still with out power today.  I hope if you were in the path I hope you were as lucky as I was.  I did not get as much stitching as I wanted to.  It was busy at my house we had six adults, one 5 month old, 5 birds, 6 dogs and one cat.  We did entertain ourselves by playing card games, board games, watching movies, reading, rocking the baby, and someone made these GREAT cupcakes(not me).  I did get some stitching done when most of the guests left yesterday.  I was kind of happy to go back to work today the walls were closing in just a touch.  I would really have to say Irene was a nice way to get some of my favorite people in the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment