Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks!

   I hope everyone had a Happy and safe 4th of July.  We did at my house.  Let's see on Saturday I went to breakfast with my hubby then to the farmers market.  Hubby had not been to this farmers market.  I spent my limit $20(not really a limit) I just seem to only spend that every week.  The corn was wonderful!  Anyway side tracked there.  At home waiting was my daughter and her boyfriend and of course my grand pup.  We hung out by the pool most of the day, cooking hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch.  Then hubby and I went to my bosses' house for pizza on the grill, yummy!  On Sunday we had our garage door fixed.  Then hung out by the pool until late in the afternoon.  Instead of the daughter's boyfriend it was the son's girlfriend and her friend very nice young ladies, my daughter and grand pup.  On Monday I did some cooking for the BBQ where boyfriend, girlfriend, son, daughter, daughter's best friend, her little cutie, and girlfriend's friend were all over the house and pool for dinner.  It really felt like a 4th of July.  We even watched some fireworks.  Unfortunately they were Mother Nature's fireworks, but we needed the rain. I can see the wheels turning stitching, when did she do that.  I didn't.  I do feel a like bad about that but there really was no time or place to stitch this weekend.  But as I write this my stitching is beside me and as soon as I sign off here I will be on it and possibly even have a finish.  Keep your fingers crossed for a finish I haven't had one in a while.


Until we meet again . . . Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment