Friday, June 17, 2011

What are you working on?

I have been stitching away on my Mystery Sampler.  I am almost done with the border.  It's just in time for the second part to arrive any time now.  I am jealous the ladies of Shephards Bush and ready and waiting for the second piece.  Hopefully I can finish up this part and be ready too.  I am wondering what you are working on.  I have a friend who is finishing her piece and she is scotting out what she is going to work on next.  She is also one of those who only does one project at a time.  She also has very very limited time to work on projects. I am very proud of her for finding the few minutes at a time that she does.  I just can't stitch one project.  I use to.  What happened?  I have this crazy need to start another project and have a choice of what do I feel like stitching on today.  I am trying very hard to limit myself on new starts and to finish up started projects but it's hard.  It does help not going to a local shop to buy.  If I don't see it I don't feel the need to buy it.  I'm off to work on my sampler.

Until we meet again. Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment