Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Update

     The weekends are filled with yard work, cleaning house and laundry if it isn't that than it's trying to have family time.  The weekdays are filled with work.  I think we all need days where you have no one pulling on you for anything. I'm not complaining just my opinion some days you just need quiet time.  I saw my doctor for my CPAP machine check up.  He adjusted the settings and for the last few days my energy level is soaring.  It is amazing to me how such little changes can make such a huge impact on you body.  I have been taking care of my garden. Last weekend I found a couple of tomatoes on my plants.  I am hoping to be eating fresh homegrown tomatoes soon.  I have also been working on my Mystery Sampler.  I am not nearly as far along as I would like but at least I am working on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment