Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

     I hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend.  I know I did.  Saturday we spent the day riding the motorcycle.  My son has been learning how to ride so we took him with us.  It was a great day to get lots of practice in for him.  He did really well.  I was scared to let him go but he is not the cute little boy anymore.  He is becoming a handsome young man.  On Sunday we did have a little company over my daughter's boyfriend's parents.  They live out of town and don't get to see their sons too much so we had them over for a BBQ.  It really was nice.  It was also a great way for me to get to see my very busy daughter.  I had fun and I hope they did too. I got a bonus out of the night because my daughter and her boyfriend had fun Sunday night they decided to repeat it by hanging out at the pool with us on Monday.  I was a very happy mom.  My kids and hubby all home and having fun together, you really can't ask for more than that.  On the stitching side not a lot was done this weekend.  Pool and hand dyed threads don't mix well so the stitching stayed inside while I was outside.  I did get a little done but not much.  I really need to hit it too because the next part of the mystery sampler is coming in June, I thought it was July but nope it's June.  I must finish the border. So I am off to stitch.  I have included a couple of pictures of my weekend.  Enjoy your week I know I am going to think happy thoughts!



Happy stitching until we meet again ...Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment