Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend!!

     How was your weekend?  I spent alot of mine cleaning winter out of the back yard.  We weeded, trimmed and cleaned most of the weekend.  Let's not forget pumping water off of the pool cover and cleaning the pool and putting water in the pool.  Now our back yard sparkles.  My hubby did projects that I have wanted done for a while.  He doesn't get many weekends off from work unless we go out of town and I really hated asking him to work around the house but it needed to be done. 
    We did go for a small bike ride on Saturday.  We went to a birthday party Sayurday afternoon for a friend, she tunred 11.  It was very nice the weather was great so was the food.  I did good hot dog no bun(WW) a little fruit salad and a few veggies. We watched the kids swim in the pool which made hubby and I really feel guilty because our pool was not open at the time.  So we left before the cake so I could avoid the temptation and headed home to work on our pool. 
    After we did some pool work Saturday night I finally got to settle down and begin the Mystery Sampler.  I was a little tired for running and cleaning all day so I didn't get much done, but I did start it.  I had hoped to work on it on Sunday but I was pooped.  Not only from working in the yard but the house too.  For some reason the vaccumm does not work by it's self, the laundry does jump from the basket to the washing machine to the dryer. Can we train these things to do that? Anyway I hope you had a good weekend.




Happy stitching until we meet again...Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment