Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Happy New Year!

I hope your New Year is wonderful!

I went to Christmas Town in Williamsburg.  It was so awesome!  I hope to back next year.  The lights, the sounds, and smells put me in the Christmas mood.  Yes, I know Christmas is over but I so could have used the push earlier this season.  I just didn't feel like it was Christmas and now New Years.

Speaking of New Years, I started it off to a good start.  My hubby and I went for a four mile walk.  We did it in an hour.  Good pace I think.  My next thing to do is...yep you guessed stitch. I'm off to the shower and then to settle in to work on the Needlework Shop.  I have been struggling with the idea of  a New Year start but I think I'm going to just stick with working on my current project.  What about you new project or not?

Happy New Year!

Happy Stitching!
Cindy

1 comment: