Saturday, December 22, 2012

End of 2012

I sat down today and looked back on this past year, I think it was a pretty good year.  At the beginning of this year I set out to accomplish six goals.  One to talk and be positive, I think I have done that. Two was to have a better self esteem I think I have done that.  Third was to eat healthier I have done that. Four was to finish projects done that. Five was to set aside a weekend a month to finish projects, sadly I have not done this.  Ans six was a big one to lose weight and I am very happy to say I really have done this, 100 pounds.  I have had a banner year.  My son graduated, my daughter got married, I quit my job, my father in law moved in with us and my father mended the broken lines between us.  A few years ago I thought I had had the worst year ever, I was sick all the time, I had four surgeries, in the hospital five time and many other bad crap happened.  That was a really bad year, this year was a great year.  I know things have happened in the world that make it not a great year for many but for me it was great.  I really hope next year is equally as great.  I really do thank God for the things in my life.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Happy stitching!

Cindy

1 comment: