Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Addicted!

Good morning!  I need to take the first steps of recovery but I really don't want to recover.  I AM ADDICTED to CROSS STITCH!  I have really got a problem!  I am kitting up projects for 2013.  I am searching for patterns to complete series and I just can't seem to get enough.  Please tell me I am not the only one.  Understand I am not looking for recovery just looking for stash, no I'm just kidding.  Well sort of.  I just amazed that after stitching for 33 years I am still as crazy about it as when I first started.  Cross stitch is the only thing I can think of that has always been in my life.  Especially lately.  I have given up on soda, I LOVED Pepsi, I have given up bread, another love, and sugar of any kind, yes I do sometimes use fake sugar.  So maybe you can understand how amazing this is for me to realize.  After all I have changed over the years, especially this year, cross stitch is the one constant, even when I lose my stitching mojo I still plunder through my stash looking for it.
How about you, are you addicted to something?

I have finished a few Christmas things I will show pictures after I give them away.  Are you stitching for the Holidays?

Happy Stitching!
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. yeah, yeah, yeah... You gave up Pepsi AND sugar?! You are a MUCH stronger woman than me, my dear!! I am addicted NOW. Can't say it stuck when I did it in previous time periods... (80's and 90's, two separate times). But I LOVE my cross stitch and my stash! Wish I had lots more time to do it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie you are so GREAT! I love your support! But I wrote because lately I have had this almost uncontrollable passion to hunt down patterns and supplies. I have been like a possessed person.

    ReplyDelete