Monday, August 22, 2011

Pink snowman (lady)

Last week I started to stitch the Pink Snowman(lady).  My friend at work asked how could I even think about a snowman in this heat.  I said she's cute.  I am in the mood, besides it might make me feel cooler.  Well Saturday night I'm stitching away and I think darn I can't see that one pink at all.  So I went on the hunt for another pink.  I really did not like any of the ones I came up with.  So before fustration set in I had a cranberry skein left over that I had not put away yet.  I thought 'that will show up'.  Off I went to remove the first and second pink and began stitching with cranberry.  I like it much better.  I hope to finish it by the end of the week.  I need to get lots of stitching done this week because next weekend is full of family and beach time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment