Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh what a long week ahead. . .

Why is it that the week before you go on vacation is so long, and then the vacation goes so quickly?  I am trying to cheerfully get through this week.  Early and I do mean early Sunday morning we are heading to Daytona Beach for Bike Week.  This is my second time going.  I had so much fun seeing all the bikes, the warm weather, and the crazy people. I just had to go back for a second look.  I am also hoping to do a little stash shopping while I am there.  Speaking of stash shopping, on Friday I received my order from ABC Stitch. It was pretty quick.  I bought the new Blackbird book A Stitcher's Journal. It is a great project book and I have a good friend that stitched one of the models.  I am so proud of her, she is a beautiful stitcher with a heart of gold.  Well I'm off to gather things for my trip so I don't forget anything.

Happy Stitching until we meet again!

1 comment: